Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A letter home, from the cat

Dear Family,

I hope you are having a good vacation without me. I am doing well here. The day spa you left me with has excellent staff that see to my every need.

They always provide fresh water.


I am included in all the daily activities.


And they really enjoy me!


They read me to sleep every night as well.


Here I am enjoying the heat lamp.


They are quick to bundle me up and give me lots of attention any time I ask for it.


Anyway, I hope you are doing well and I'll see you in a few days.

Love,

Thea

2 comments:

Adrian said...

I love Devon Rexes! I had one growing up, and he was the greatest cat ever. I am a bit jealous, but it is good that I am not babysitting that cat, as I might try to keep it.

Wendy said...

Dear Thea,
I am so glad you are enjoying the day spa! Please tell all the staff how much we appreciate their efforts!
love,
Wendy (the short one)