Monday, June 7, 2010

Hiatus

Hello dear blog friends,

It's been a little silent around here, but not for lack of activity! Progress is being made upstairs, the garden is growing, the mushrooms are growing, and the girls are laying lots of eggs.
I got a job (yay!) and I attended a great conference Memorial Day weekend which I hope to post something about eventually. Now I'm headed off to the Northwest to visit friends and family, see my brother graduate from college, and attend the Pacific Northwest Quaker Women's Theology Conference. I'll be back home in two weeks, and I'm sure there will be many updates forthcoming. So have patience and I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Dwelf the senior raincoat said...

We have plenty of slugs, weeds and rain to get you re-Northwesternized. You'll return to Minnesota with moss on your nose.