Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blogging... oh yeah...

It has come to my attention that my devoted fans (one of them at least) would really like it if I would post something again!

Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Things have been very, very busy for me (and I thought for sure I had posted something a few weeks ago...) but now that the holidays are over I should be back to regular posting again.

I have several now historical posts to share about things that happened months and months ago! But there isn't much else going on around here...except snow and more snow and planning for the coming year.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and I hope you're all ready for 2011!

2 comments:

Jessica (your sister) said...

Was I that devoted fan...? Cause I did bring it up in my voice-mail I think.

Thank you for posting again!

Aimee said...

Yes, you were that devoted fan. And yes, you did bring it up in your voicemail, as well as every other time we have talked in the last several months. =)